[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 19:28:54 PST 2012

Coming through customs with the Marx-Engels Werke, obtained very cheaply, shortly after the Wall came down, the agent asked me, What's in the bag? I said, truthfully, the complete works of Marx and Engels. Get along with you, he said, waving me through without even looking in the bag. Very funny, wise guy. Probably the level of security is higher now.

Sent from my iPad