[lbo-talk] Happy B-day Chuck!

Jordan jgl123 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 11:04:47 PST 2012

Happy Birthday CG!

I don't know you, so it's a little strange I guess, but I wanted to send a quick note of appreciation.  Whenever I scan the digest and see a personal remembrance from you I make sure to slow down and read thoroughly.  Not only do I usually find something interesting, but often a nice turn of phrase, a telling personal detail, an emotion well wrought...  Please let me know if you ever decide to start a blog because I would like to read more - and I'd be interested to see your art too. Well from a guy who was born about thirty years later at the Good Sam. in L.A.

Cheers,