[lbo-talk] Essential Reading - Hah!

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Feb 5 09:14:37 PST 2012

it's pretty small minded to think that, because *you* don't like someone's posts, no one else does, or even that you are in the majority and the rest the minority. the fact is, on facebook and elsewhere, there are a bunch of people who mention carrol's posts and appreciate them.

as for the original quote Carrol, I don't think it had anything at all to do with happiness or even the necessity of reading and writing to human life. you got rickrolled.