[lbo-talk] Metanathema!

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Feb 9 08:45:37 PST 2012

Candor obliges me to report that I have been re-admitted to the Communion of the Saints on Lou's blog; the excommunication was apparently inadvertent. I just got the following zinger from Lou, in a comment on my own blog:

> I just found a link to this in my Wordpress blog. Otherwise I would
> have not had the slightest clue that there was a problem. Yesterday I
> was pruning some dead wood from my subscriber's file, as I do
> periodically, and apparently deleted Smith's address accidentally.
> (There are 19 Smiths.)
>
> Frankly, I don't pay any attention to this blog since it is ranked
> 2,465,528 on Alexa. If Richard Seymour was attacking me, it would be
> a different story.
>
> I am resubbing you now.

The fact that Lou bothered to look up my meager circulation stats, and thought I would be wounded by a reference to them, is rather self-revealing, I think.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

I'll get *you*, Wilson, and your little Dawkins too!