[lbo-talk] Metanathema!

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Feb 9 09:19:44 PST 2012

On Feb 9, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Michael Smith wrote: Louis Proyect:
>> Frankly, I don't pay any attention to this blog since it is ranked
>> 2,465,528 on Alexa. If Richard Seymour was attacking me, it would be
>> a different story.
>>
>> I am resubbing you now.
>
> The fact that Lou bothered to look up my meager circulation stats,
> and thought I would be wounded by a reference to them, is rather
> self-revealing, I think.

Boy, if Perez Hilton was doing the attacking then likely everyone will need to be unsubbed? Do I have the logic right — is LNP saying that if someone of his or higher “stature” were to attack him (LNP) in a blog, then LNP will unsubscribe him from his (LNP’s) mailing list? Why?

Jordan, I am still waiting for an affirmative on the MP3. :-)

Is “Don’t unsub me, bro” the new “Don’t taze me, bro”?

—ravi, doesn’t even appear in Alex ranking! Fuck!