[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 10 17:09:14 PST 2012

graeber has a long explanation of the once extremely militant history of strikes as lead up tohelp the reader understand the point of direct action, of which there are various forms of activity (and how each directs itself to various audiences) It's really quite good.

meanwhile, i think doug's point is more accurate. the gen pub might now know, but the long memory to which he referred was *institutional* - government, dhs, police, national guard.

on that note, btw, I keep meaning to say that, personally, in my locale, I do not see that the general public has been influenced by occupy. activists have. that's it.