[lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 10 17:19:46 PST 2012

Neither is the survival of the human species for that matter. Barbarism is here, now. How much more can we survive?

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:58 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] More on BB antics and their defenders