[lbo-talk] Michelle Rhee comes to Oakland

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 14:52:04 PST 2012

Hate to disagree, but discrediting Rhee does nothing to educate about the framing she uses and the policies she advocates. They can find plenty of others to take her place.

Discrediting Rhee is like discrediting the banks. Has it helped much?

No one in education listens to her, except maybe administrators. But she lunches with Buffett and has a slew of billionaires backing her.

I did work on a couple of flyers that we handed out at Rhee's speaking engagement.

Joanna