[lbo-talk] School Debate: Central Focus

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 23:32:45 PST 2012

Carrol makes one fundamental point: that if you claim to care about taking care of children, you must also take care of their care-givers -- parents, teachers, etc.

Of course, everything you say matters as well and the example you give from South Africa is important. I asked you to say more about that and you haven't. I didn't ask to challenge you, but because I was interested, and I know nothing about the situation there.

I would really appreciate it if you did write back, offlist or on, to say more about that.

Thanks,

Joanna