[lbo-talk] School Debate: Central Focus

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Feb 17 06:55:37 PST 2012

Shag: " i don't understand what is so objectionable."

I see your point. Possibly a disconnect that is no one's fault particularly.

I am interested in political action (as is and lbo8325), while for the most part most others on the list are interested in political opinion. I see "aims," then as constrained by left political power, and I have relatively little interest in "what's wrong" or with "what sould be," questions which loom large in the realm of "political opinion." There's no rule that lbo should be concerned with political power, but every so often the lack of that concern sends me over the edge.

Carrol