[lbo-talk] Query Progressive radio and Podcast

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:25:17 PST 2012

I'm trying to put together a list of liberal, progressive and lefty radio shows and podcasts. I started out looking for a list, but to show you the quality of what I've found so far, none mention Doug Henwood, Ian Masters, or Sam Smith.

If you know of a better quality list please send it. If you don't, but know a progressive show that should be on a list let me know that too. One friendly person already pointed me to the existence of "This is Hell" a Chicago based show that sounds really good.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com