[lbo-talk] Correction

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:43:57 PST 2012

Tahir: I do not believe that there is comparable underachievement in other professions. Nursing, Social Work, Occupational Therapy all have a greater proportion of women than teaching in SA and they are not seen as being in the same dire state, not by me or by anyone I know of."

[WS:] You may believe it but you did not show that. You would need to actually demonstrate this, especially that you sound like someone with a populist agenda (which may explain why you direct your anger at teachers but not nurses) - in a word, not very credible.

T: "My advice is stay out of debates that you don't know squat about"

[WS:] My advice to you, boy, is to treat people you want to convince with some respect. Otherwise you look like an asshole - hardly worth being taken seriously.

Wojtek