[lbo-talk] College football player on hunger strike in support ofuniversity workers

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:16:41 PST 2012

Meggyesy was a neighbor. I did not know him very well, but he permitted me and others to borrow his truck to go to the farmers market to get produce from the farmers market for our food conspiracy.

Herb Kohl was also a member of our neighborhood food food conspiracy.

Both were exceedingly nice and neither gave any hint that they were anybody special.