[lbo-talk] March radness

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sun Feb 26 11:53:40 PST 2012

Ladies and germs of the greater NYC area,

March is around the corner. Put aside your quibbles on education and other trivialities! Where and when do we gather and should I wear a black tie? And bring my hookah?

Also please keep your calendars open for the first week of April, one night of which we shall spend in some sort of revelry involving our visitor from Kalifornia. Don't be intimidated. There shall be no hand gestures...

Joe this is your cue to book that flight back... :-)

-- ravi