[lbo-talk] So who decides which abortions are "abhorrent"?

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Mon Feb 27 16:27:21 PST 2012

well, one thing is for sure, the aborted don't have much say

I am not a huge fan of the Catholic Church, especially the cyrpto-fascist and imperialist Vatican bishop and diocese

but as a product of a pretty clumsy adoption regime, I personally am real glad I was not aborted

its practically impossible to adopt in advanced industrial societies now, thanks to abortion and to stay-with-the-parents-at-all-costs social policies

its a really weird and sad thing that the nutty Republican fringe have captured the entire notion of family and pushed feminism and the left into a narrow position and framework i.e pro-choice vs pro-life

I am not advocating either/or, but personally, I am glad myself and my brother where not aborted