[lbo-talk] So who decides which abortions are "abhorrent"?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:00:10 PST 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Nicholas Roberts <nicholas at themediasociety.org> wrote:
> its a really weird and sad thing that the nutty Republican fringe have
> captured the entire notion of family and pushed feminism and the left into
> a narrow position and framework i.e pro-choice vs pro-life
>
> I am not advocating either/or, but personally, I am glad myself and my
> brother where not aborted

I'm sure you are also glad the conception of you and your brother were not prevented by use of a condom or a birth control pill or some other type of contraception. For that matter, I'm sure you are glad two other people are not here instead of you and your brother because your parents made love when they did rather than earlier or later.