[lbo-talk] The Zapatistas triggered it all

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Jan 4 07:35:12 PST 2012

On Jan 4, 2012, at 9:49 AM, Julio Huato wrote:
> … and refuse to use Google Translate …

Speaking generally (i.e., I am not complaining about this particular article or the lack of an English translation of it), Google Translate does a very poor job in my experience of translating large chunks of human text (as opposed to technical or jargon filled text). I have tried it many times for Spanish and German web pages and found the results useful only for the humour value :-). YMMV, of course.

—ravi