[lbo-talk] U.S. troops in Israel?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:53:54 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Marv Gandall <marvgand at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2012-01-04, at 5:31 PM, 123hop at comcast.net wrote:
>
>> Wo.
>>

>> http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=cgeyz8n6&v=001PEzLWYs7lNKV6PSK7yVvxYDTq6dUWO34qz15rXd7vTqgHgtLbJx4BqRaRiFngb-p72Rk0K3FRgOCgSKlvDWVeNz8BcLvXemm3SNHcRfJ7XaLIa13NdyRldDbu1wSp9wKiFvF-VTne4aGp9gfLPsmUw%3D%3D
>
> Interesting.
>
> The problem with these sabre rattling stories, which have been going on for years, is that it's not possible to establish whether they are calculated leaks as part of a negotiating strategy to put further diplomatic pressure on Iran,  or whether they are designed to prepare public opinion for war - in this case, a war provoked by an oil embargo and other tsanctions which prompts the Iranians to close the Straits of Hormuz and provides a pretext for an crippling assault on the country's nuclear facilities and other targets. I doubt  that the Obama administration is gearing up for war or that the Iranians would allow themselves to be drawn into one, but I also remember the Gulf of Tonkin.

Also the story come from the Whiteout site. "Friends of Sabeel" is just reposting, and I think they made a mistake in doing so. I strongly recommend NOT wasting your time by clicking on the following links. I provide them just so you can confirm that I am quoting headlines accurately, and that they reflect content. But here are some other "news" from the Whiteout site.

Lady Gaga, Satanism and the Illuminati http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/lady-gaga-satanism-and-the-illuminati666/

Is the Media controlled by Jews? http://www.whiteoutpress.com/timeless/is-the-media-controlled-by-jews/

The December 21, 2012 Doomsday Prophecy (Only available if you buy it which I hope nobody on this list will do - but the following sales job for it will tell you enough.) http://www.whiteoutpress.com/goodies4u/december-21-2012-doomsday-prophecy333/

The name "whiteout" was a bit of a clue to me about what the site orientation might be.