[lbo-talk] Home for Two Days

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 22:46:54 PST 2012

No, no, no. It doesn't have to be yogurt.

1. Go to your local health food store.

2. Tell the clerk you're taking tons of antibiotics and that you want some probiotic pills.

3. He'll take you to the refrigerator and pull out some probiotic pills. (They are expensive but worth it.)

4. Take them home; keep them in the fridge; take a couple in the morning and a couple at night.

When I had my hip replaced, they ran a river of antibiotics through me. I was having all sorts of weird little problems afterward. They all went away when I started taking probiotics.

Get better. Be well.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- Yeah, I know, but I can't stand the main 'cadidate' yogurt.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Shane Mage Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:07 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Home for Two Days

On Jan 12, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> On anti-biotic infusion every 8 hours for 6 weeks. Taking effect in
> wobbly
> style; left wrist still prevents fast typing...

Welcome back. Make sure to take plenty of probiotics!

Shane Mage

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed. The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)