[lbo-talk] Home for Two Days

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:25:06 PST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 1:46 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> No, no, no. It doesn't have to be yogurt.
>
> 1. Go to your local health food store.
>
> 2. Tell the clerk you're taking tons of antibiotics and that you want some probiotic pills.
>
> 3. He'll take you to the refrigerator and pull out some probiotic pills. (They are expensive but worth it.)

[WS:] They are less expensive online. I ordered mine from here http://www.puritan.com/acidophilusprobiotics-039?Mcat=1&left&cm_sp=leftnav-_-homepage-_-acidophilusprobiotics&cm_re=HomePage-_-LeftNav-_-acidophilusprobiotics

OTOH, taking them at the same as taking antibiotic is counterproductive because antibiotics kill them. It is better to stagger e.g. antibiotic in the morning and probiotic in the evening.

Other than that, "be well do good work and stay in touch."

Wojtek