[lbo-talk] Explanatory Note

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:48:05 PST 2012

My eyes began worsening again in late November. I have now reached the place where I can no longer read anything. I play it aloud through ZoomText at a painfully slow rate. Writing is not so deeply affected, but after a certain point I lose track of my text because I cannot scan it quickly. This is all complicated now of course because of my physical condition, which is improving but still leaves me beat periodically. I have a response, I hope nearly coherent, to shag's question on theory and practice which I hope to send out today. In the meantime on the specific case of theory/practice, Angel's response is pretty good.

I hope some other than a morale-boosting off list poster take up the question of Vol. 2.

Carrol

P.S. to Jim F. Will you get me off the A-list & M-Thaxis. I have to simplify my life and my inbox.