[lbo-talk] left forum 2012

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Jan 19 11:59:28 PST 2012

I'm gonna hit NYC for the Left Forum this year, which is in mid-march. I propose a PahTAY!

I also noticed that, if you buy a block of 10 registrations, they are only $25 as opposed ot $65 (if I read it correctly). Would it be wise to go in a get an LBO group rate? or are most of you presenting, so you don't have to pay reg?

Also, if we could go in on a group registration block and it's $25, being a cheapskate, I would be interested in buying a reg for someone at lbo who couldn't otherwise afford it. Otherwise, at $65/ a pop, really, none of you are worth that kind of cash to me, mmmkay? (I'm kidding!)

I will also hand out Cocktail Napkins decorated with Blue Delft Ducks and a "Snit breathed on this napkin" authentication stamp which I will also autograph - for free! However, donations are accepted, with which I will fund anarchist projects, black bloc mayhem, and buy Ketchup new thigh high stockings for her next Occupy Facilitation Training video.