[lbo-talk] left forum 2012

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Jan 19 16:27:40 PST 2012

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:59:28 -0500 "shag carpet bomb" <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> I'm gonna hit NYC for the Left Forum this year, which is in mid-march.
> I propose a PahTAY!

If you're going to be there, I'll sign up too. It's about time I actually went to one of these things, instead of just guffawing at Cornel West from the disslines. (I actually meant to type 'sidelines', honor bright, but that's what came out, and it belongs in a place of honor in the Museum of Parapraxis, so I'm going to leave it.)

Will Jodi Dean be holding forth? O I hope so.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

The floggings will continue until morale improves.