[lbo-talk] Andarchist 'Theory' of 'Power' Was ..." - profoundly ahistorical

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 22 17:31:00 PST 2012

Shag wrote: " so I'd say that your critique is probably more relevant to Robin because he is very interested in hierarchies of social status seems to me." ------

I'm running out of energy for the day, but a quick note on this. I would have no disagreement at all with anything in this post on personal relations and power. But they are relevant at an entirel ------

I'm running out of energy for the day, but a quick note on this. I would have no disagreement at all with anything in this post on personal relations and power. But they are relevant at an entirely different 'level' of practice. They are the day to day problems of any active organization, and I have seen them destroy a number of groups. But they neither contradict nor support the argument in my post.

Carrol