[lbo-talk] Checking my filter plus a Queery

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 19:57:52 PST 2012

Yes, things have changed. The tiny, parochial and exhausted U.S. left has been confronted with the terrifying possibility of a large scale economic populism. How the left fits into that possibility is a genuinely difficult problem to solve and it should, in my opinion, proceed with caution but the daily burnings of anarchists and Ron Paul here in no way advances the solution of the question of whether the left can or wants to believe in this thing called "the 99 percent".

fm