[lbo-talk] How would democratic ownership and control move us towards serving human needs?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:30:29 PST 2012

shag: "ha. if you're read the entire book, you might have come across Graeber's argument about the use of expertise i ndirect action-based social movements."

[WS:' Is that a critique of what I said? If so I am not sure how. I said that I like the Graeber's book and that I see a value in the anarchist movement, even though some of their rituals are not my cup of tea. BTW, consensus based decision making is not the monopoly of anarchists - I've seen that a lot in the 'civil society" practices. I would imagine that many corporations use it too, but I do not have any direct experience of the corporate world.

And true, I have not finished the book yet, but I read enough to get a taste of the process at anarchist meetings.

Wojtek