[lbo-talk] Claudio Katz on the Global Economiy Crisis

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 17:34:32 PST 2012

Julio Huato wrote:

> Unfortunately, the translation is very poor

Yes, that has been a huge problem with International Viewpoint since I started reading it more than decade ago (back when it was a print publication).

I'm just speculating here, but I think they rely on non-native English speakers to translate material from their own native languages.

Still, even with the poor translation, I think the content of the piece is excellent, very insightful.