[lbo-talk] libor?

Eubulides autoplectic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:04:58 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote

> And all this quite seriously misses -- no, conceals -- the real horror of
> capitalism and capitalist relations of production.
>
> Carrol

Since you're slipping down corridors of a black hole of critique, just what constitutes the distinction between a virtual horror and a real horror of capitalism and capitalist relations of production *in 2012*?

Imagine Kalecki retorting to Ragnar Frisch that his description/explanation of the mess of the 30's concealed a real horror; or are you merely implying that we all need reminding that capitalism is far more guilty of it's successes than failures?