[lbo-talk] Gunman kills 12 in Denver shooting at "Batman" movie

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 14:54:05 PDT 2012

Good point, I forgot about the possibilty of multiple concealed weapons and the subsequent crossfire.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> One theory of the attack is that Holmes may be a disgruntled employee of the movie theater, based on the fact that he allegedly was able to enter through an exit, sources said.

The NRA will be very busy explaining all weekend why weapons are actually good, and that lots of weapons in a dark cinema -and the subsequent crossfire- would have caused less victims than a single shooter.... FC ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk