[lbo-talk] Do not kill list...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 10:18:11 PDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message ----- https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/create-do-not-kill-list/HwqFwRtG

We petition the Obama Administration to:

Create a Do Not Kill List

The New York Times reports that President Obama has created an official 'kill list' that he uses to personally order the assassination of American citizens. Considering that the government already has a 'Do Not Call' list and a 'No Fly' list, we hereby request that the White House create a 'Do Not Kill' list in which American citizens can sign up to avoid being put on the president's 'kill list' and therefore avoid being executed without indictment, judge, jury, trial or due process of law.

Created: May 30, 2012

Issues: Civil Rights and Liberties, Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, Defense