[lbo-talk] Maybe Zionists should rethink their new honesty-is-the-best-policy policy

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sun Jun 3 20:38:09 PDT 2012

Yah, I double checked the original Hebrew in the Ma'ariv interview and he really said exactly that. This from a man of Tunisian heritage in a Mizrahi political party...the history of the Israeli establishment's racism against the Mizrahim must be clear to him on some level. the irony of his statement would be humorous if it wasn't such a disgustingly sad context.

Bryan

Sent from my iPad