[lbo-talk] Yannis and new queer agenda show...

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jun 25 17:27:41 PDT 2012

I finallly read that post and laughed my ass off. What an idiot. I would detest working for a jackass like that who runs around talking about how he uses carrots instead of sticks with his employees and is so clueless to the history of management that he's unaware that he's peddling the same crap you learn at Harvard or Wharton.

At any rate, I take it that anyone who actually manages their own time, sets their own deadlines, gets their work done so that others depending on that work don't have to way is simply working for the mini manager in their head?