[lbo-talk] Knowledge in the Global Political Economy

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 05:31:25 PST 2012

I am writing a short essay for a journal/magazine, on "knowledge" in the global political economy. It's not for peer review, but a fairly respected journal.

My basic argument is that we make a big mistake to think of "knowledge in the global economy" as that which is relevant to, useful for or helps shore up liberal capitalist orthodoxy. In other words the only knowledge that is necessary is that which promotes and protects global corporate/capitalist interests.

Any ideas?

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto