[lbo-talk] newsletters

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:59:25 PST 2012

seems to me more and moer, finance-centric newsletters are a big deal.

John Mauldin is a big deal. David Rosenburg is a big deal. on it goes.

Do you know anyone that has looked at this phenomenon or something similar? They all read as if you're getting some sort of personalized advice (I'm one of Mauldin's "gentle readers"), but the distribution lists are gigantic--so the material is massaged for a wide audience. And it's very political material, book reviews, etc.. a culture guide almost.

Anyone looked at the finance newsletter phenom?