[lbo-talk] newsletters

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:47:33 PST 2012

Thanks!

I guess the Gamson book you're talking about is "Claims to Fame"? Reminds me of Neal Gabler on Moyer's & co recently.

and yes, incidentally, recent lbo discussion about Stratfor was probably part of my thinking when I asked this question.

Mauldin for instance speaks very highly of Stratfor and they in turn provide him sample research more than a few times a year to include verbatim in his newsletter.