[lbo-talk] Fwd: Noam goes with Barry ?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:20:23 PDT 2012

I see Marv's implicit claim here - that rejectionism, or purism, or principle, or whatever you want to call it, is primarily the domain of Richie and Whitie - bandied about quite a bit. It doesn't match my experience at all (homeless people in New York seem far quicker to say "Screw 'em all!" than their wealthier, typically paler neighbors), but of course anecdotal impressions are usually crap. Levels of voter turnout by income would obviously seem to favor my approach, but does either one have any other empirical evidence going for it?

The question, of course, is whether the "small differences" between Obama