[lbo-talk] Why is Obama never identified as a mulatto?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:37:20 PDT 2012

For racists, he is still a n-word even if his mother was white. For liberals, he is an iconic figure as the first African American POTUS. So this means that nobody really cares about his true ethnicity. Besides, I have not seen the word mulatto being used in the US - it is either too derogatory or not enough derogatory.

Wojtek