[lbo-talk] Neoliberalism Hits a Speedbump?

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:28:43 PDT 2012

I guess to me it suggests the opposite: that Asian elites are far more advanced in their economic planning. I'm not cynical enough perhaps, but I think a rational desire exists in China to grow the domestic consumer base--versus being completely reliant on exporting goods abroad. Establishing or raising a minimum wage doesn't seem inconsistent with that idea.

OK, that's my 3 today.