[lbo-talk] Fwd: Noam goes with Barry ?

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:46:31 PDT 2012

Unforgivably omitted Sweezy, Baran, Magdoff, Braverman, and the rest of the MR school. Add Soboul, the great historian of the French Revolution, and Rude, author of The Crowd in History. I'd include Braudel and Wallerstein, too, though they called themselves "historical materialists" and eschewed describing themselves as "Marxists".

Begin forwarded message: