[lbo-talk] Public Safety at Zucotti Park

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:28:41 PDT 2012

I had not realized that we were staying only two blocks away from the Zucatti Park, the scene of the violence last night. It was all blocked off with very few people anywhere near the park. Instead, the whole block was ringed by police cars, perhaps fearing that a lone protester might dare to climb over the metal railings placed to make the park inaccessible.

We walked down to Wall Street. Again, an enormous number of police guarding the heart of capitalism.

Pictures follow:

http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/public-safety-at-zucotti-park/

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com