[lbo-talk] Left Forum Delights

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 19 19:34:00 PDT 2012

Thanks Michael. Incidentally, Michael looks younger & trimmer in person than on You Tube. It was a pleasure to meet him. I thought there would be a couple more lobo people there. The panel was a excellent one. And remarks from the floor were more disciplined & made more sense than is often the case. Michael attracts a quality audience.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of michael perelman Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:33 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Left Forum Delights

I gave my talk at the Left Forum today. During the questions, some guy stood up and asked a question, which got far more clapping than any of us on the panel. Later he came up and introduced himself: Carrol Cox. It was a delight to meet him and Nathan as well.