[lbo-talk] Left Forum Delights

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 19 18:51:54 PDT 2012

The question was a rhetorical one I guess: How the hell are we going to organize to end this monster. The lead up was noting that we were three years away from Rosa Luxemburg's Junius pamphlet, with its grim forecast.

In between I noted that that an immiserated working class, according to Marx, would be incapable of fighting for any higher purpose.

About 90 seconds I would guess.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Eubulides Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:50 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Left Forum Delights