[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:01:26 PDT 2012

Wojtek spouts racist nonsense spontaneously. His distinction between north and south is racist.

Carrol

Third Post Today

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Steve Bruns Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:43 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

On 23-Mar-12, at 9:08 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> Of course. I was surprised that O said even that much. Being held
> hostage by the fucking South and the votes of its gun crazy racist
> hicks is what makes this whole country a real shit hole. But the
> people of the North can still tell them to keep their Disneyland and
> their refrigerated tasteless oranges ;).
>
> Wojtek

If only the "gun crazy racist hicks" were found just in the south. In fact, I don't think the south has a much higher proportion of them than the rest of the US. Heck, there's enough of them up here to affect electoral outcomes - somewhat less gun crazy but just as racist.