[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Steve Bruns sdbruns at telus.net
Fri Mar 23 10:22:03 PDT 2012

On 23-Mar-12, at 9:59 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> Steve: " Heck, there's enough of them up here to affect electoral
> outcomes"

Sorry. By "here", I meant Canada. I meant to highlight that racism is pervasive, pernicious and not confined to certain sections of certain countries among certain populations.

> [WS:] No doubt. But still, you do not have "stand your ground" or
> concealed weapon laws in the North.

A concealed carry (Personal Protection Permit in Hoosier parlance) license was/is? an easy acquisition in Indiana - arguably a northern state. Don't know about the stand your ground stuff, though.