[lbo-talk] Obama Speaks Out on Trayvon Martin Killing

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Mar 24 17:58:04 PDT 2012

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:54:29 +0000 (UTC) 123hop at comcast.net wrote:

> " So
> why oppose imprisonment, but support the imprisonment of George Zimmerman?
> If there's an argument, I'm open to hearing it."

Replace all the existing prisoners with one: George Zimmerman. That's my plan. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.

As Carroll has repeatedly noted -- to deaf ears, for the most part -- politics is one thing; policy, another. It's really stupid for us to try and devise policy.

Of course, once lbo-talk holds state power, it will be a different matter. We'll have to *operate* those reactors!

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/2011/09/concordat.html

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org