[lbo-talk] Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:05:58 PDT 2012

Katya Adler is great. It's nice to see her reporting from Europe. I'd wondered where she'd been reassigned to (she was a chief BBC correspondent in Israel.)

Yes, the situation is really rough. I have a piece in Thursday's edition of Souciant about this, too, though from a different angle: http://souciant.com/2012/03/cliches-of-war/

The article is about my neighborhood in Berlin, and discrimination against local Turks and Arabs.

Best, Joel