[lbo-talk] Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 10:07:00 PDT 2012

Joel Schalit wrote:

> Yes, the situation is really rough. I have a piece in Thursday's edition of Souciant about this, too, though from a different angle

Truth be told, if Nazis want a racially pure German Neukölln, they just have to wait for the gentrification process to be completed.

Of course I'm a bit pissy because my rent just got raised, but when I walk outside the door, I don't perceive any potential race war between Turkish teenagers and subproletarian Nazis from Rudow.  I see a bunch of new chic cafes and pubs and artsy galleries and a bunch of other shit that doesn't really improve the real quality of life in my neighborhood.

I think it's time to start charging tuition fees for out-of-state transplants from Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg who take advantage of Berlin's still tuition-free Unis and hipster cachet.  I'm still for no tuition, but only for Berlin residents.  I'm sick of rich southerners shitting all over the capital but then sending their spoiled brats to study here.

Tuition fees for Non-Berliners now!  It's the only way to stop the invasion of the Aryan hordes!