[lbo-talk] Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 13:11:51 PDT 2012

Joel:

> BTW, Twitter just announced it was moving its European headquarters from London to Berlin. So much for Shoreditch, etc.

Just read in the magazine published by my renter's association about an apartment complex in Mitte where over 250 of the 933 apartments are rented out as vacation apartments to tourists.

That's fucking infuriating, given the constant newspaper headlines about the shortage of affordable housing in the city.

Unfortunately, expropriation without compensation is forbidden by the constitution.  :-(