[lbo-talk] Germany's new breed of neo-Nazis

Joel Schalit jschalit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:27:55 PDT 2012

Oh, unfortunately, that makes sense. I'm not 100% clear on all the details, but Berlin landlords prefer vacation over regular apartments, because it allows them things like lower taxation rates (rental apartments, I believe, are taxed at 50%) and more flexibility in turfing out tenants. Predictable.

Joel