[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue May 1 08:12:42 PDT 2012

You know this thread is a perfect example of why electronic communications are a bad idea. Doug says the people of Greece and Spain are in for devastation and despair if the Germans don’t give up on the machismo. Carrol seems to misunderstand that to mean that Doug is in despair and challenges him to “enjoy the battle”. Doug draws the contrast with #firstworldproblems. And we are off to the races.

I think we should return to political discussions in pubs, where the real and present danger of a bottle to the head will keep all parties focused. Email, pshaw! :-)

BTW, Jordan, I appreciate the lengthy response with references. More on that soon!

—ravi